Request for Service

Report non-emergent issues in the City, such as potholes, fallen trees, or burnt out streetlights.

Staff will respond to your request as soon as possible, within business hours.

If this is a public works emergency, please call 604.514.2800.

In the case of injury or immediate danger, please call 911.

Request Information
Request Type *
Request Description *
Incident Civic
Incident Location
File Upload
Contact Information
Requestor Name *
Phone (primary) *
Email Address *